Saturday, July 16, 2005

If anything about this blog looks different, that's because I have made some major changes, specifically in the way visitors leave comments. Way back when I first set the blog up, Blogger did not have an option for visitors to comment on posts, so I set up an account with Haloscan. Unfortunately, Haloscan has been very unreliable, what with its server going down all the time, comments disappearing, inaccurate comment counts, etc. In fact, all of our comments have been wiped out on a couple of occasions. Annoying. But Blogger has allowed comments for a long time now, so I have ditched Haloscan and gone with Blogger's built-in comment system. I might also tweak the template if I'm feeling creative.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Blogger John said...

Just seeing if the comments work.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger John said...

This template is called "Kubrick".

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger John said...

That's sort of annoying, isn't it? Maybe I'll contact Blogger and see if I can do anything about that. In the meantime, I guess you can just click on "post a comment" and then not leave one in order to see who left all the comments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home